Chemical Industry has been constantly evolving since last two centuries. Today chemical industry depends on mission critical continuous batch production. Downtime of production assets can have severe negative impact on organization’s business model and reputation due to inability to meet customer expectations. Corrosive, harsh acidic, hydrocarbons and hazardous chemicals have became lifeline of many other industries as well as day to day use items for consumers that range from household detergents, industrial strength cleaning agents, fertilizers to pesticides. Silicone rubber has excellent chemical resistance properties that can be further exploited with variations among additives, catalysts, and curing. Exactsilicone is a leading provider of silicone hose, seals, gaskets, tubing, o rings and molded parts. Representative examples of our product usage in chemical industry are listed below.
- Platinum cured silicone tubes made with precision extrusion and curing operations to transfer harsh and hazardous chemicals from processing tanks to storage tanks.
- Silicone gaskets for processing tank pressure and temperature gauges fittings.
- O rings for chemical/fluid negative and positive pressure pumps
- Inflatable silicone rubber seals for differential pressure transfer between vessels
- Chemical transfer hoses and tubings
Please note that above are just a few example applications of our chemical industry customers. With our silicone products and your chemical manufacturing business “safety is second to none!”