Exactsilicone Rubber is expert in manufacturing and fabricating spliced & vulcanized gaskets, our process includes hot and cold bonding to joint two ends of o-rings or extruded profiles together which makes complete endless gasket or o ring as smooth as molded rubber gaskets. We spliced and vulcanized following things to make complete endless gaskets for many applications such as Silicone O-Rings, Silicone Frame Gaskets, Corner Gaskets, Windows and door seals, or any complex and custom shape silicone extruded profiles.
Durometer (Hardness): 20 Shore A to 80 Shore A
Color: Any custom silicone color as per customers requirement. Pantone color matching is available for your existing parts related replacement manufacturing.
Please visit our catalog section to see various silicone rubber extrusion profiles (shape and size) that we have implemented. While we can manufacture any shape and size, these profiles related die is already in our toolshop and so manufacturing can be started with shorter turn around.
Available Material Grades:
- FDA Silicone for medical grade applications
- USP-CL-VI Silicone (Medical Grade)/Platinum Cured Silicone
- Conductive Silicone for antistatic applications
- Fluorosilicone to provide resistance against fuels and mineral oil derived fluids
- Sponge & Foam Silicone for lightweight or permeability requirements
- Custom Compounded Silicone to achieve desired mechanical, thermal, electrical, chemical, and visual/aesthetic requirements
Advantage of our Spliced & Vulcanized Products:
- We can produce endless gaskets from any custom extruded rubber profiles through splicing, vulcanizing and corner molding operations
- Our silicone rubber gaskets remains flexible in high and low temperature range
- Our silicone gasket material is resistance flame and steam
- Chemical Resistance & Steam Resistance