Aerospace Applications Silicone Rubber Products Manufacturer
Commercialization of Aerospace industry has opened up numerous opportunities for private and public sector partnership models to bring in innovative components. These components are more durable, cost effective and provides larger and more reliable service life. Silicone has replaced natural rubber in this industry to provide low cost components with higher durability and reliability with its unique organic and inorganic properties that can be further enhanced with wide range of additives, and precisely controlled curing. We sit at the intersection of aerospace domain knowledge and being able to custom manufacture silicone rubber components that meets all applicable industry standards. Our customers in Aerospace industry regularly depend on Exactsilicone products for:
- Vehicle/Aircraft Vacuum seals
- Multitude of gaskets and grommets for launch pad machinery and mechanisms
- Air hoses for cabin climate control systems
- Commercial Geo-Sensing and Communications satellites storage systems before launch and hermetic sealing for satellite construction
- Antistatic or semi-conductive and fully conductive silicone tubing where hazard of spark or foreign material deposits (due to electrostatic buildup) related risks need to be mitigated for streamlined operations of space vehicle sub-systems and drones.
- Silicone Liners and trays for baking, galley, and food service operations where hygiene requirements are paramount
- Sponge Silicone Washers for equalizing pressure and vibration where moving engine and related mechanical systems are being mounted
- Aircraft Water circulation and sanitation systems including waste & drainage systems
Please note that above are just a few example applications of our aerospace customers, with our silicone products and your aerospace business “sky is the limit” on what we can achieve together!